- What the Comptroller’s Office Can Do For You (PDF, 6.2MB)
- Energy Conservation Plan
- Comptroller’s Appropriations Requests
- Comptroller’s Office Operations
- Internal Audit Annual Reports
- Criminal Investigation Division
- Staff Compensation Information (HB 12)
Texas Government Resources
Meet Texas Comptroller Susan Combs
Elected by the people of Texas in 2006, Susan Combs serves as the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts. The Texas Comptroller's office was originally created by the Texas provisional government in 1835. The Comptroller is the chief steward of the state’s finances, acting as tax collector, chief accountant, chief revenue estimator and chief treasurer for all of state government.
To better understand the scope of responsibilities in being the state's chief fiscal officer and chief accountant, take a look at a page examining how Texas would function as a private company.
More About Susan Combs
Learn about Combs' key initiatives as Comptroller and recent Comptroller accomplishments.