Texas Property Tax
Special Inventory Forms
The forms listed below are PDF files. They include graphics, fillable form fields, scripts and functionality that work best with the free Adobe Reader. While other browsers and viewers may open these files, they may not function as intended unless you download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- 50-244 Dealer's Motor Vehicle Inventory Declaration
- 50-246 Dealer's Motor Vehicle Inventory Tax Statement
- 50-259 Dealer's Vessel and Outboard Motor Inventory Declaration
- 50-260 Dealer's Vessel and Outboard Motor Inventory Tax Statement
- 50-265 Dealer's Heavy Equipment Inventory Declaration
- 50-266 Dealer's Heavy Equipment Inventory Tax Statement
- 50-267 Retail Manufactured Housing Inventory Declaration
- 50-268 Retail Manufactured Housing Inventory Tax Statement
- 50-804 Application for Refund of Prepayment of Taxes on Fleet Transaction
- 50-815 Dealer's Motor Vehicle Inventory Election for Rendition
Your appraisal district can answer questions about property values, exemptions, agricultural appraisal and protests to the appraisal review board.
Your taxing units can answer questions about tax rates and tax bills.
The Comptroller's Property Tax Assistance Division can be reached by calling 1-800-252-9121 or email email@example.com.