The reports below reflect the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act information that Texas state agencies and public institutions of higher education have reported to the Comptroller's office.
- Texas Stimulus Tracking - Money Awarded by Category
- Monthly updated report of federal stimulus money that state agencies and public colleges have been awarded by category and CFDA number.
- Texas Stimulus Tracking - Summary of Funds Received
- Monthly updated report of federal stimulus money that state agencies and public colleges received.
- Texas Stimulus Tracking - By State Agency
- Monthly updated report of federal stimulus money that state agencies and public colleges show as allocated or requested, awarded, received, obligated and disbursed.
- Texas Stimulus Tracking - By Federal Agency
- Monthly updated report of federal stimulus money allocated or requested and amounts awarded from federal agencies to state agencies and public colleges.
Helpful Information While Viewing Reports:
- Ways to Use Reports - provides descriptions of the five reports
- Glossary of Terms - provides descriptions of the data
- Report/Data Disclaimers - provides important notes about the data
- Help Page - provides technical requirements, report tips and other important information
*Pop-up Details: If your browser software is set to block pop-ups, you will need to turn this feature off to view a report. Please access your browser's help information to turn off the pop-up blocker. On Windows machines, the report criteria screens may open up behind your current browser window, so check your taskbar for an additional window.