State of Texas CO-OP Purchasing
Created by legislation in 1979, the Texas Procurement and Support Services Cooperative Purchasing Program (State of Texas CO-OP) provides the State of Texas volume purchasing power to local governments and assistance organizations. Members can purchase goods and services from state term contracts, TXMAS contracts, and piggyback contracts. Using these services through the State of Texas CO-OP will meet your competitive bidding requirements.
- Save Time and Money: Take advantage of the State of Texas’ $13 billion purchasing power, resulting in better pricing on hundreds of goods and services on contract that you don't have to solicit individually
- Order Online: Purchase hundreds of items online using TxSmartBuy
- Find Vendors: Search thousands of vendors on the Centralized Master Bidders List (CMBL)
- Increase Competition: Post bid notices and awards online for free on the Electronic State Business Daily
- Earn Rebates on Qualified Purchases: Obtain payment charge cards through the use of the state’s term contract.
- Save on Fuel: By using the state fuel card contract, members do not have to pay federal fuel taxes or file for reimbursement and can get rebates of 2.5 cents per gallon at over 3000 Texas retail fueling locations
- Receive Discounted Rates on Travel: Qualifying CO-OP members may use the State Travel Management Program for discounted rates on flights, rental cars, travel agency services, and over 1000 hotels
Have more questions? Please contact the CO-OP program by e-mail or call (512) 463-3368.